NOTE: These records are for research purposes only, and are available in government facilities, libraries, and online research utilities.
We are not experts in criminal, title, or tax law. All commentary given is our opinion, which is subject to change as we better understand the
details and become better informed in the law.
List of Corrections:
1. Document 6076 was an adjustment to the property lines.
2. William Branham Evangelistic Association of Arizona is a Nonprofit Organization. We are unable to find any 990s.
3. Melvin Branham's first remarriage was after the death of his first wife.
4. Melvin’s second marriage (to Charlotte Brumback) was performed by a Rev R.C. Dillman, William Branham performed his third.
5. Updated Ashley-Ayers Evangelistic Association with the official Articles of Incorporation from the Texas Secretary of State
6. Gary Silletto was the executor, not the grantor.
7. Changed all "Brumback" spelling from "Brumbach." Apparently, there was an attempt to hide Branham's connection to Charles Brumback