WMB often says that the prophets are likened to 'eagles':
We find now that God was so merciful to Moses out there in that dead sea, out in the Red Sea out there, rather. Then when He said here, in Exodus 19:4, He said, "I carried you away on eagles' wings, brought you to Myself. Carried them on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself!" There was other men in the middle of that sea out there, also, trying to impersonate. But what? "He carried them on eagles' wings."
Now God always likens His prophets to eagles. And what was it? Moses was His messenger. And they were following Moses, and that was the eagles' wings that they were carried on, because he was packing God's message.
This is a common theme throughout Rev. Branham's ministry, and yet is not Biblical. It can only be used for a prophet who is attempting to make himself very close to the level of God.
The eagle is used for a little over 30 references in the Bible:
1) God: Exodus 19:4, Deuteronomy 28:49, Proverbs 23:5, Jeremiah 49:16, Deuteronomy 32:11, Ezekiel 17:7
3) The actual bird: Leviticus 11:13, Deuteronomy 14:12, Job 39:27, Proverbs 30:19, Ezekiel 1:10, Ezekiel 10:14
5) Speed of Warriors: 2 Samuel 1:23, Jeremiah 4:13, Jeremiah 48:40, Jeremiah 49:22, Lamentations 4:19, Habakkuk 1:8
7) Passing of Time: Job 9:26
8) King of Babylon: Ezekiel 17:3,
9) Nebuchadnezzar's hair: Daniel 4:33
10) One of the Four Kings: Daniel 7:4
11) One of the Four Creatures: Revelation 4:7
12) The Woman: Revelation 12:14
13) Eagle announcing the three angels: Revelation 8:13
14) Edom: Obadiah 1:4
15) Baldness: Micah 1:16
16) YOU AND ME: Psalm 103:5, Isaiah 40:31
The Truth of the matter is that God likens HIMSELF to an eagle. According to the Bible, YOU AND I have just as much 'likening' to an eagle as WMB does.