WMB's Big Lie: Paralyzed from Faking SicknessJohn Collins3/7/2012 7:33:00 PMBranham warned many of trying to trick him in the prayer lines. He would give several accounts of this story throughout his ministry, putting the fear of death into the hearts of any who would question his methods. These accounts would not line up, though, with some accounts differing drastically in less than one year's time.
If it were possible, by WMB's account, this man would have died, ran screaming, fell paralyzed, remain bedfast years later, died six weeks after the incident, died six months after the incident from cancer and remained paralyzed.
1. The man fell down on the floor and began screaming (1950)
2. The man received the diseases that he wrote on his card and was still suffering from them (1953).
3. The man had died from his diseases (1954).
4. The man was bedfast "to this day" (1956).
5. The man ran screaming from the auditorium when WMB publicly exposed his plan (1956).
6. The man died a year after the incident (January 1957).
7. The man was still in "serious condition" (June 1957).
8. The man died 6 months after the incident from cancer (1958).
9. The man was carried from the auditorium paralyzed and is still paralyzed (1958).
10. The man died six weeks after WMB exposed him (1961).
11. The man died six weeks after the meeting (1961).
12. The man received the diseases that he wrote on his card (1963).